Mr. Rajesh B. Morey
Electronics & Telecom Dept.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.E. (Electronics) , BAMU Aurangabad-2006-7.
- B.E. (Ind.Elex), Amravati University. 1998-99
Currently working as a Assistant Prof. (Electronics and Telecommunication Dept.) in Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College Of Engineering ,Sion -Chunabhatt , Mumbai-22 From 21st August 2007 to till date.
Worked as a Lecturer at Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Thakur village, Kandivali (E.) Mumbai.From June 2007 to Aug.07.
Worked as a visiting Lecturer at Anuradha College of Engineering, Chikhli, Buldhana.From 2nd Jan. 2002 to 26th July.04
Worked as a network support Engineer at Formulasys India Ltd, Smarth nagar Aurangabad.From Aug.2004 to June 2006
Worked as a trainee Electronic Engineer at D.D. Electronics Pvt. Ltd. F-54 Ambad MIDC ,Nasik ,From 28th Feb.2001 to 1st Jan. 2002.
- Fiber Optic Communication
- Image Processing.
- Fiber Bragg Grating :-By fiber Bragg grating we can integrate optical devices inside optical fiber.Fiber Bragg grating is a perturbation in the uniform refractive index of the fiber core.
- Attended International Conference on "Advances in Manufacturing and Technology Management" held at Parshwanath College of Engineering, Thane (w.) in 2007.
- Attended National Workshop on Faculty Development Program under ISTE CHAPTER held at Parshwanath College of Engineering, Thane (w.) in 2007.
- Participated in one day orientation program for subject “Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits Design and Applications" held at St.Francis Institute of Technology, Borivali (w.), Mumbai in 2008.
- Participated in two days ISTE approved course on “Digital Signal and Image Processing using MATLAB" at Pamabhushan Vasantdada Patil College of Engineering, Sion - Chunabhatti, Mumbai in 2008.
- Attended three day ISTE approved workshop on “Next Generation Networks" at Pamabhushan Vasantdada Patil College of Engineering, Sion - Chunabhatti, Mumbai in 2008.
- Participated in one day orientation program for subject “Electronic Instrumentation" held at Don Bosco Institute Of Technology, Mumbai in 2008.
- Participated in two days IETE 52nd Annual Technical Convention on “Technology and Terror-Role of ICT in war Against Terror" held in Mumbai in 2009.
- Attended five day ISTE approved workshop on “PIC Controllers and ARM Processor" at Pamabhushan Vasantdada Patil College of Engineering, Sion - Chunabhatti, Mumbai in 2010.
- Attended One day ISTE approved workshop on “Teaching Methodologies, Soft Skills and Research Methodology" at Pamabhushan Vasantdada Patil College of Engineering, Sion - Chunabhatti, Mumbai in 2012.
- Mr. Rajesh B. Morey has a mixed experience of Core Electronics Industry and Academics. He has a life member of ISTE (LM 49247, India) and member of IETE (M-216340, India).