Anagha Sharad Dhavalikar
Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Email : email@example.com
- M. E. (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) - V.E.S.I.T., Mumbai - 2014
- B. E. (Electronics)-A.I.S.S.M.'s WCOE -Pune - 2004
- Diploma (Electronics)- V.J.T.I., Mumbai - 2001
10 years of experience in academics
1 year of teachnig experience as Training Instructor at Teleman, Institute of Mobile Repair, Maintenance & Technology, Thane
2 years of industrial experience as Project Engineer at Sccord Enterprises, Thane
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Embedded Systems Development
- VLSI Systems design
- Programming Languages: Embedded C, Assebmly Language for Microprocessors & Microcontrlloers
- VHDL programming
- Anagha S. Dhavalikar, Dr. Ramesh K. Kulkarni, "Face Detection using Skin Color Detection and Segmentation", Engineering Sciences International Research Journal, ISSN 2320 4338, ISBN 978-93-81583-90-6, Vol. 1, Issue 1, p. 100 - 104, March 2013.
- Anagha S. Dhavalikar, Dr. Ramesh K. Kulkarni, "Facial Expression Recognition using Euclidean Distance Method", IAES International Journal of Telematics and Informatics, Vol. 1, Issue No. 2, p. 175, December 2013.
- Anagha S. Dhavalikar, Dr. Ramesh K. Kulkarni, "Face Detection and Facial Expression Recognition System", IEEE International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS -2014), Feb. 13 - 14, 2014, Coimbatore, INDIA.
- Anagha S. Dhavalikar, Dr. Ramesh K. Kulkarni, "Feature Extraction in Facial Expression Recognition System", International Technological Conference, I-TechCON-2014, Jan. 3 - 4, 2014, Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Anagha S. Dhavalikar, Dr. Ramesh K. Kulkarni, "Face Recognition Techniques: A Survey", National level Conference "MPInnovision 2013", PVPP's Manohar Phalke Polytechnic, Sion, Mumbai, 12th January 2013, ISBN 978-93-5104-412-3.
- Anagha S. Dhavalikar, Dr. Ramesh K. Kulkarni, "Feature Extraction Techniques for Facial Expression Recognition System: A Survey", National level Conference on Technologies for Physically Challenged on 13th October 2012, ISBN 978-81-924815-4-8.
Anagha S. Dhavalikar has two years of industrial experience in design and development of products as per the customer's requirements. She has worked as a Training & Placement Officer at P.V.P.P.'s Manohar Phalke Polytechnic, Sion.
- Conducted activities like Expert Lectures, Industrial Visits for the students.
- Worked for Industry-Institute Interaction by signing MOU between the institute & the Companies like CMC LTD, TCS.
- Invited the intelligent people from industries like Reliance, IIT as the members of Departmental Advisory Committee.
- She is a life time member of ISTE.